UPDATE 6/1/2018 BUOYS are measuring and publishing data. DATA requests: See "Overview" tab then read "Project Description" to access data
Water quality data buoys that measure water quality parameters every 15 minutes and then transmit that data every 60 minutes. These sites in time will be used in conjunction with a model that will be used to forecast for potential HABs. Additionally, on the Utah Division of Water Quality web page provides information on HABs and DWQ's response efforts. The weblink is: http://www.deq.utah.gov/Pollutants/H/harmfulalgalblooms/
1) Go to: wqdatalive.com/login
2) Email login: DWQ@DWQ.gov and Password: DWQ
3) Click the "Sites" tab then select a site
4) Once on the site click the "DATA" tab and select the desired timeframe
5) Once the "rotating circle" is not showing on the screen go to the bottom of the page and either click "download" or "send" to save the data.
REMEMBER: This data is in a "RAW" format and has had no QA/QC procedures performed.
|Utah Lake 2 miles West of Vineyard, UT|
|Utah Lake 1 mile East of Bird Island|
|Utah Lake 1 mile West of Provo Marina|
|Deer Creek Reservoir|
|Utah Lake at Provo Bay|
|Jordan River at Utah Lake|
Download the LIVE Datacenter app and select "Utah DWQ HAB Network" from the project list to subscribe to notifications and track data for this project