- Get data in the cloud from a NexSens iSIC or SDL through iChart.
- The logger pushes its data to a web enabled computer running iChart which will upload the data to WQData LIVE.
- Data viewing, alarms, and reports can all be done from anywhere through WQData LIVE.
- Upload data straight to WQData LIVE from the field over wifi, cellular, or satalite.
- Remotely manage logger settings from the cloud.
- Troubleshoot logging and data reading issues from anywhere through WQData LIVE.
Note: The DL100 is still in development. Contact NexSens Technology, Inc. for more information
- In the near future, WQData LIVE will be compatible with other web enabled data loggers.
- Simply set up the logger and add it to a WQData LIVE account and access the data from anywhere.
- Use preset time ranges for quick generation.
- Save report templates for frequent use.
- Generate reports with graphs and data tables of parameter data.
- Graphs can have 2 axis with a different unit of measure on each allowing comparision of data readings.
- Generate reports based on manually entered data.
- Generate reports of media uploads.
- Generate note reports to see time aligned series of notes.
Note: WQData LIVE reports are still under development. Currently a limited amount of features are accessible. Contact NexSens Technology, Inc. for more information.